In pursuance of the decision taken in the 40th Governing Body meeting of Pakistan Engineering Council held on 10-02-2021. This is for the information of 09 to 14-Batch B.E/B.CRP and 08 to 13-Batch of B.Arch. students of the bachelor’s program of the Mehran University of Engineering and Technology who had reached their final term/semester but could not complete their degree requirements due to a lapse of seven academic years (eight years for Architecture). All such students can register themselves for degree completion as a special chance.
1. The students can register in all the concerned courses of odd as well even term/semester at the same time in order to be eligible to get the degree.
2. The failure/failing in aggregate/failing in CGPA, students may register in failing subject as well as appear in the heads having lower grades, in anticipation to avoid the potential risk of failing in aggregate/CGPA after taking the course.
3. The student shall be offered the course he/she is registered for, or equivalent courses being taught to the current batches.
4. Student has to attend the classes and get 75% minimum attendance to be eligible for exams (10% attendance may be condoned as per rules). Subsequently, the student shall be evaluated and awarded marks for attendance, assignment, class test(s), mid-semester exam, and final semester exam.
5. The fee structure will be as follows:
a. One-time Registration fees shall be Rs.14500/-.
b. Tuition fees shall be Rs.5500/- per course head (practical fees will be charged separately).
c. Up to 5-course heads (TH/PR) tuition fees shall be charged full, while a 50% waiver in tuition fees for additional course heads (6th & onwards) may be given.
d. The fees shall be non-refundable.
6. The above fees may be deposited in the University A/C NO. HBL CMD- A/C 00427991903403 in any branch of HABIB BANK LTD, through the Bank, Challan to be downloaded from the portal https://fees.muet.edu.pk/.
7. All the candidates are advised to fill in the Registration Form at the examination portal http://exam.muet.edu.pk/login.php and submit the printed form to the Examinations Department along with the original paid Bank Challan and copy of Marks Sheet of the concerned Term/Semester.
8. The Registration is open till Friday, 20th May 2022.
9. The candidate may coordinate with the following officer for getting an ID & Password for filling the form and its submission.
Mr. Irfan Ahmed Junejo,
Contact No.022-2772250-70 Ext. No.(7610)
Email: [email protected]
Reference: No.MUET/Estt./-667 Dated:-10-05-2022
Reference Resolution No.153.5 (iii) of the 153rd meeting of the Syndicate held on 29-04-2022.