|1||Research Associate (1)||The candidate preferably has a Master of Engineering in Electronics/Computer|
Systems/Mechatronics/Software/Telecommunication or related Engineering disciplines
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/Computer Systems/Mechatronics/Software/Telecommunication or related disciplines + one year of experience of working on projects related to Machine vision, Computer vision, Machine learning.
Candidate must be familiar with OpenCV, TensorFlow/Keras and On-edge deployment of Machine learning algorithms.
Preference would be given to candidates who have demonstrated potential of conducting literature review and academic writing.
|2||Research Assistant (1)||Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/Computer Systems/Mechatronics/Software/Telecommunication or related disciplines with|
knowledge of OpenCV, Tensorflow and working knowledge of Machine vision systems.
Final Year students of Bachelors/Undergraduate having strong interest/passion towards research can also apply.
Strong Grip of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint and drafting and document preparation.
Additionally, should have hands-on experience of citations tools (Mendeley/Endnote) and preparing technical reports and academic papers.
- Interested candidates should send their applications mentioning their motivation/skills along with detailed CVs at this email address: [email protected]
- Candidates who are already serving in Government/Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel (with NOC).
- The subject of the email and application must clearly indicate for the position in which candidate is interested.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- NoT.A/D.A will be paid for appearing in the test/interview
- The University/Institute reserves the right to delete any position(s) partially and/or wholly.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 15th June 2022
For any further information/Details:
Engr. Muhammad Zakir Shaikh
Lecturer/Business Development Manager
National Center for Robotics and Automation-CMS Lab
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
Email: [email protected]